Vicki is the co-principal and “lead learner” of the fabulous Gouverneur Elementary School in Gouverneur, New York. Being a lead learner for 15 years, Vicki is passionate about giving the best education and experiences to her staff, students and families in the Gouverneur community. Her passion for technology, the arts, and love of learning inspires her to become the best and to lead the best teachers and staff at Gouverneur Elementary. Her feelings of pride are her students and the staff that work with them, who nurture students to be contributors to their community, families and to find their academic and life passions as they make a journey through learning.
Thoughts about education from a veteran school principal. All views and opinions are solely the views of the writer and are not endorsed by the Gouverneur Central School District.
No upcoming events
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #PTCamp ADHD APPR Change Coaching Compelled Tribe Connected Educators Creativity Edcamp Education Family Growth Mindset Inclusion Leadership Lead Learner Learning Spaces Literacy Mentoring Morale NYSED PBIS PLN Positivity Professional Development RENEW Responsive Classroom Social Media Special Education Twitter Uncategorized
- #IMMOOC 4 Is Happening Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- #SAVMP A Moral Purpose
- No Playground? Time for Creative Play!
- Are You a Hem, a Haw, a Sniff, or a Scurry?
- An Ode to Lisa #CompelledTribe
- Deep Reading, Writing and Thinking
- Kids Are Curious, Wherever You Go
- New Years Goal 2016 #Compelledtribe
- The Lucky Quarter #compelledtribe
- Moral Purpose in Education #CompelledTribe